Welcome

May 11, 2016

7 Months


Baby Ridge is growing like a weed! He is by far by biggest baby and has the best rolls ever!
 He is 7 months, but still refuses to sleep! 
His new trick is to suck his bottom lip in like pictured above! It's my favorite and those legs!! 

I shouldn't complain about him not sleeping, he does sleep through the night from 8-6, but for the entire day he just takes a couple cat naps here and there, like 20 minutes max! It's torture!! I think the main problem is his sister- she can't keep her face, hands, feet- everything off him! He literally shutters when she comes towards him! And Im pretty sure I say "Leighton- leave him alone!" 100 times a day! 

At his 6 month checkup he weighed 19 lbs! He's a big boy! 
He also has 2 bottom teeth (which he got at 3 months old) and is just now starting to sit up pretty good. Still a little wobbly!
He is SUPER ticklish and has the best laugh. 
He rolls to one side- but hates being on his belly. 
He is constantly kicking his feet, they never stop moving! 
He has the cutest crooked smile, and always opens his mouth wide when he gets happy. 
He still struggles with "stranger danger" and pretty much just likes me or his dad to hold him. He will cry when almost anyone else tries! 
He loves his siblings and gets excited and kicks his feet when they get home. They can make him laugh better than anyone. 
He loves to be outside and will sit in his stroller and watch forever!
 He also loves to be in his highchair and watches me do whatever I'm doing. 
He just recently started to eat baby food and does pretty good, although I do hate it! But he loves oatmeal the best. 
We still have to either hold him or put him in his carseat to get him to go to sleep, but once he is asleep good he can be moved into his crib. 
He loves to take baths- probably his favorite thing ever! And he makes a HUGE mess and splashes the whole time. 
He love's his dad- he is defiantly his favorite! 
He wears 12 month clothes! and size 3 diapers!!
He hates socks and always kicks them off. 
He is getting pretty good at holding his bottle, but still needs it propped up with something.
He likes to squeal and has a high pitch scream!
When he is tired he rubs his eyes and starts to whine. 
He is heavy, but prefers to be held all day. 






 He is pretty dang sweet and loves to snuggle. He has the biggest brown eyes and they get me to do almost anything! He will bury his head in my neck and give hugs- my favorite. He also loves to pull my hair. I adore this sweet boy, he gives the best giggles and I'm pretty sure I kiss that face a million times a day. 

I love this picture of him asleep in my bed, he sleeps on his side and always covers his face! 

For Mother's day this year I was feeling extra blessed. 
Randall and the kids made that big flower for me, it's adorable, they were all very proud. 
Being a mom to these 4 babes makes me pretty happy, even if they also make me a little crazy!  

No comments:

© Candy Rain Theme 2017
By Cherry Templates.
Candy Rain