Welcome

Nov 15, 2017

Under Construction!!! Stay tuned...

That's right!
I'm coming back to the blogging world! I've taken a few years off and I'm so excited to get back into the swing of it! It really is a hard habit to break once you've started! (Or a hard one to start once you've quit! 😏 )
I'm currently working on a new look and possibly a new name! (Trying to figure it all out again!)

A LOT has changed in my life the last year and a half- I feel like these past posts were a whole lifetime ago!  My main focus here will be home, family, and health... and when I say health I'm not talking fitness! Ha!! I'm talking more of a journal for my own health! If you know me then you know I was recently diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the ripe age of 33, it has been a huge learning experience and completely changed my way of life, but I hope to share more about that here, as well as, doing a better job at keeping up to date. I may even do a weekly home project or two!! I'm just excited to be back at it!

I'd love you to leave a comment if you still get updates here! Mainly because I just want to see if anyone still checks blogs! I have a few that I still follow, but want to hear if you have a personal favorite! Please share!

And Stay tuned... Ill be back soon! 💜

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

I'm so glad you're coming back! Honestly I think I'm the ONLY person who still blogs here in 2017! Ha ha ha!

© Candy Rain Theme 2017
By Cherry Templates.
Candy Rain